Mobile TV SoC
|Mobile TV SoC|
Low IF Tuner IC for T-DMB/DAB/FM
The MTV301 is a highly integrated CMOS, single-chip tuner IC for mobile application like terrestrial digital multimedia broadcasting (DMB), dual-band digital audio broadcasting (DAB), and FM. It includes three LNAs, a RF Attenuator, a down conversion mixer, a bandwidth-adjustable filter, a programmable gain amplifier, a VCO, and a fractional-N PLL. On-chip low phase noise VCO along with high-resolution fractional-N frequency synthesizer makes in-band phase noise lower than that of any other conventional tuner. The MTV301 uses dual power 1.8V and I/O and include main LDO, so can support single power mode supply. It has an industry-standard I2C serial bus interface.
The MTV301 exhibits very low power consumption, such as 55 mW. With a small 4 mm × 4 mm 24-lead LFCSP (QFN) package, the MTV301 is the best solution for highly integrated multi tuner system applications and portable applications, where low power consumption is required critically.
• Single-chip RF tuner for T-DMB, dual-band DAB, DAB+, and FM receiver
• Covers whole Band-III (168 MHz ~ 245 MHz), L-band (1450 MHz ~ 1492 MHz), and FM (76 MHz ~ 108 MHz)
• Low-IF interface supporting
• Low noise figure 2.3dB
• Typical AGC dynamic range : -103 dBm to +10 dBm
• Very low power consumption: 55 mW at Band-III
• Supply: 1.8 V (core) / 1.8 V ~ 3.3 V (I/O)
• 2.5 or 3.3V single supply mode is supported.
• On-chip fast switching fractional-N PLL
• On-chip low phase noise and wide frequency range VCO
• Reference clock output for demodulators
• Integrated IF programmable gain amplifier for direct connection to digital demodulators
• Noise/linearity optimization through internal RF RSSI and AGC loop
• Small QFN package
• RoHS compatible package
• Terrestrial DMB and DAB mobile phone
• Low power portable TV, PDA, car A/V
• FM radio applications